solutions for device testing
Technical Support & Maintenance for your setcom products
For the most efficient way to secure your investment and keep your test system up-to-date with the latest industry standard evolution and test plan developments, your setcom product is offered with a Technical Support and Maintenance agreement (S&M). Our main goal with the support and maintenance is to keep your system updated according to the latest standards and specifications, and reduce system down time by providing you fast support responses for any questions your team might have when performing their complex testing tasks.
If you extend your S&M agreement beyond the initial period after product purchase, you will continue to benefit from our experienced support and development teams. These include the following:
- Free ongoing software updates including automated email notification of new releases via the setcom download portal.
- Access to a dedicated technical support team via email and phone.
- For complex cases beyond normal product support activities, you will receive advice and information from our development and research engineers.
- Updates of the latest Test Plan packages version updates.
- Full access to setcom download portal 24x7.
- Access to pre-release and beta versions of Test Case modifications whenever an immediate fix is delivered.
- Hardware parts replacements, or in an emergency a complete system replacement, in case of platform hardware malfunctions.
Devoting thousands of hours and money into releasing new and innovative software solutions, setcom continually seeks to improve and enhance its features, providing new testing intelligence and timesaving features that assist in reducing your test time whilst increasing test confidence. Several major upgrades per year are provided in line with Operator acceptance updates, Certification forum revisions and standards evolution, together with a continuous flow of smaller update and improvements. With each release, your test system is boosted with a fair dose of engineering intelligence, optimisation features, and other innovative features that will save you time and money.
In today's fast moving wireless world, your test engineering resources must be familiar with various simulators, test platforms and interfaces. Keeping up-to-date with all the latest development is a time consuming task that setcom makes as easy and as fast as possible.
Rest assured that our custom tailored advanced training program are especially designed in a way that you can gain the most from our test systems and learn how to configure complex test scenarios. Alternatively, for day-to-day routine execution of test plans, our standard on-site training program offers any technicians a fast route to using setcom products and improving the performance of their daily test responsibilities.
Besides training programs, setcom can assist your team in developing and delivering customer specified test plans or assisting in the development and integration of new technologies. Our unique pool of engineers has many years of experience specifically gained in the world of wireless device testing.
setcom recommends that the S-CORE Connect should be recalibrated by a setcom authorised calibration organisation every two years to maintain the system within the specifications.
- Please check the exact date mentioned on the calibration certificate which is delivered with the S-CORE Connect Hardware.
- If the system is used only for Bearer Agnostic AE testing, the system can be fit with label “NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED” to indicate that periodic calibration is optional only.
- For performing any bearer and/or band specific test plans, the calibration label shall be visible and correctly filled out.